Sunday, August 31, 2008

I am done feeling sorry for myself.

Lesson Number One of Leadership: .
For the best leaders, the people do not notice their existence. The next best, the people honor and praise. The next the people fear, and the next the people hate. When the best leader's work is done, the people say, "We did it ourselves."
Lao Tsu
.
First Rule of Project Design: .
If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.
Anonymous

Lesson Number One of Management: .
There are only two things in life: Reasons and Results. (Reasons Don't Count)
Robert Anthony
.
Lesson Number One of Planning: .
If you do not know where you are going, then any road will do.
Lewis Caroll
.
Lesson Number One of Self Reliance: .
If you blame others, you give up your power to change.
Robert Anthony

. .
First Rule of Awareness Raising .
A good message must be:
Kept very simple, and must
Reach all people.
Phil Bartle
First Rule of Management: .
Do not work hard, get results.
Bill Owen


I will stop wallowing around in my own self pitty and do somthing. May those be my famous last words. Eye of the Tiger baby! I hope to have somthing of use to report in the following week or two. For if I don't it's because I didn't try hard enough. That is just somthing I will not accept.

No comments: