Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Busses and the sweating that comes with them 7.29.08


This will just be a little blurb about the busses and the current. This is something I just have to get off my chest. I HATE THE FAKE THING KNOWN AS THE CURRENT!.... ok I feel better. Im not sure if I have described the current before… it’s the act of opening two windows so that wind passes through one window and out the other.
The current can attack you in the car (and most likely does) and is the culprit of sore throats, coughs, getting a fever… and the cure is quick injections or feet in hot salty water, or simply shutting a door/window to keep that nasty brut out away from you.

This craziness doesn’t bug me to much except when I am in a situation where I have no control. Such as riding in a crammed backed bus (which is more or less a plumbers van with some seats in the back and some windows for viewing but not for opening. We sit in this hot box sweating profusely if its summer outside until we reach our destination. I normally get up drenched in sweat and slosh my way off the bus at my stop rubbing my perspiration on anybody I possibly can as I squeeze through them to get to the door.

I like to rub the perspiration as if to tell them look at this nonsense and look what it is doing to me!

1 comment:

Luminita said...

The current.. hahaha.. that's SO Moldovian!! I've been traveling all over the world, but there is nothing like this elsewhere... reminds me of childhood, tho..
Best of luck with your experiences!