Tuesday, January 8, 2008

come on hotmail

ok, this is not really an entry. i am about to go work out and not in the mood to write out a long drawn out entry given i have just done so about 2 days ago on sunday. i write this entry to express my opinon on hotmail. i am locked into hotmail right not given you can't forward mail from it unless you pay for thier service which is just a way to lock you into staying with them which is smart but its slowly making me hate them. on top of that little detail... every time i go to log into my screen name my cookies or whatever remember that i have used thier site because hotmail is apart of microsoft and they link windows with your hotmail account... i digress you can't get rid of it even if you delete all your history and cookies and all other fun stuff. i have gotten over it.. but what i haven't got over is that it says under my screen name ever time i sign it asks me if i want it to forget me. thats right... underneath my screen name it just says "forget me". as i go to check my email to see who has not forgotten me it is there clear as day "forget me". why could not say somthing nicer like im using a public computer and i dont' want you to recall my screen name... nope it has to make you feel bad about yourself every time..im done ranting. thats all. by the way if i wanted msn to forget me i would push the link "forget me"... but i don't want it to :). until later...

No comments: