Monday, October 22, 2007

Picture Update

Photo on the top left is my future office I will be working in and out of for 2 years. That is my partner on the Elena on the bottom right of the photo and my other partner Alexei on the left. The photo to the right of the office photo is photograph I took of Lennin that is a huge statue right next to the building I will be working in. The photo directly below the office photo is a picture of me with my future host family, notice the height difference :0. To the right of that photo is a recent event I talked about having a masa at my current fathers brothers house. That is my sister Veronica on the left and Mother to her left. Then my fathers brothers family with little Misha in the center who received the flashlight. Finish it off I have a photo of Chisinau looking out of the hotel I was staying at about a week ago.

No comments: