Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Preparation

So it begins.

This summer has been one of the longest summers of my life. Normally a summer goes by and you don't want to get to the end, because at the end of the summer begins normal life of school and work. All I have done this summer is wait for the end so that I might start what I believe to be one of the greatest adventures of my life.

I just ended my summer job and now I look forward to the fun journey of packing and catching up with friends and spending my time enjoying my life as it is pre-peace corps.

I am looking for A change. A new outlook. A new direction.

So it begins.

7 comments:

Doug said...

I found your blog.

don said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
don said...

Hey Kyle...I had Julia show me how to post this blog....great to hear from you..we got your secondemail today. I looked on the map you town/village is spelled Pereceina which loks be to be about 20 miles north of Chisinau. SO glad your host family seems to be working out. Have they ever been a host family before? We think and talk about you often. I got used to being around and now I have nobody to play with.Mom can't throw a frisbee and MAggie won't bring it back. Love you can't wiat to get another letter

don said...

hey its julia now.. dad was gettin a lil antsey cause i guess he made like 6 paragraphs worth of stuff to post and it all xed out so i helped him being the mechanic that i am ;) buttttt do u haev your phonr with u so we can like text? lol andddddddd you never get on facebook so i cant message you

Ashley said...

Hey! I dont know if you check your facebook often anymore, or if you even get internet very often over there, but i just wanted to say hello. Hope all is going well. You should update me, let me know whats up, and how Muldova is. I miss ya, so does Gypsy :) Well have fun, hope to hear from you soon.

Unknown said...

why did you delete my comment? :(

Unknown said...

i wanna know what's goin' onnnnn